The program will include our Annual Business Meeting (Reports of BADC, FBADC, YLS & IPS), installation of the 2016-2017 new officers/boards, comments by BADC President 20116-2016, Erin Dunston, presentation of the 19th Annual Constance L. Belfiore Quality of Life Award, and more.
- Sponsorship (Table of 10) - $2250
- Sponsorship (Table of 8) - $2000
- Individual Sponsorship - $300
- BADC Member - $75
- Non-BADC Member - $100
Sponsors of the 2016 BADC Annual Meeting & Luncheon will receive:
- Complimentary luncheon seats
- Listing in the luncheon-meeting program - if sponsor commitment form received by June 3,2016)
- Recognition from the podium during remarks
- Recognition on signage at the reception
Join the Bar Association of the District of Columbia for our annual black tie banquet, sponsored by the Foundation of the BADC.
The evening will include a cocktail reception, dinner, dessert, dancing, and an award ceremony honoring BADC's Judicial Honoree of the Year, Lawyer of the Year, Honorable Annice M. Wagner Pioneer Award Winner, and Young Lawyer of the Year.
Check back soon for more information.